Friday, May 23, 2008

When is my little boy going to talk

When my son started to make sounds that my wife and I were positive were words we were so excited, we long to hear our child speak. Heck let’s be honest maybe his first words would be…..

“Hello, Dear parents, thank you for doing such a great job to date on raising me and I am forever appreciative of all of your hard work. I would also like to apologize for the late nights, the puking, those early morning wake-up calls, I owe you…”

But nope, no such luck, so I guess we have to wait for that thank you.

So we waited, and then the magical words began to come out. In the case of our son the speaking started out a little slow since why would someone need to speak when they have two perfectly good servants (a.k.a Parents) to wait on him and these servants don’t need to understand English to perform their work.

But, once our son started talking something strange happened, he never STOPPED….

So one must ask why again did we want him to talk? If you don’t know the answer to that then maybe you can help me with my next question. I have been reviewing the anatomy books, searching online and I can’t seem to find the Mute button, hell I can’t even find the volume?

Please help me, where is this button located?

Thanks
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home